Me!

Me!
This is a picture of me in the snow!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Two Year Anniversary!

Hey there!
On the 1st April 2010, I arrived at my new home! Two years later and I am still having a great time with the humans! On the 1st April 2012, I celebrated my two year anniversary with these humans. Over the last 24 months, I have done so many things that I can't remember them all! My Top 10 highlights were:

  1. Getting into the Top 3 in a Cutest Dog Competition
  2. Competing twice at Discover Dogs 2011 as part of the Young Kennel Club
  3. Going to Dorset for the day and having an awesome time in the sea!
  4. Going on loads of walks with my brother
  5. Setting up this blog
  6. Creating a Twitter account and meeting lots of new friends!
  7. Starting Agility classes and taking part in my first Agility competition
  8. Trying out Flyball
  9. Choreographing a Heelwork To Music Freestyle routine to 'Club Can't Handle Me'- Flo Rida!
  10. Staying away for a weekend to take part in lots of different activities and a Dogstable Crufts Qualifier
2012 is set to be a very busy, but brilliant, year and I can't wait to share all of these exciting events with you- roll on London 2012 Olympics! Talk soon, Jasper x

No comments:

Post a Comment