Me!

Me!
This is a picture of me in the snow!

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Give Your Dog A Bone!

Hey everyone;
just thought I'd let you know about a competition I'm entered into! This year, Drontal launched a new Drontal Bone Shape wormer and to celebrate the release of this new product, they have started a new competition- the 2012 Give Your Dog a Bone Awards! There are four categories which you can enter your dog into: Most Entertaining Video, Most Heroic Pet, Most Loveable Mutt and Special Bond. In the first stage of the competition, a public vote will take place to decide the winner and runner ups of each category. In the second and final stage, a judging panel will choose the Top Dog from all entries. The competition ends on the 31st May 2012 so if you are interested in entering your dog, enter before then! I am entered into the Most Entertaining Video category with my brother and the Most Loveable Mutt category. Here is the video that I have entered into the competition: 
It is of me and my bro fetching sticks together on this fantastic walk we went on together! Please click here to vote for me and my brother Dillon and here for the picture of me! You are allowed to vote every 24 hours- good luck! Talk soon, Jasper x

No comments:

Post a Comment